Ok, so Rachel reminded me that it's been a REALLY long time since I've posted anything, so this is what I came up with...
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I think I'm out growing American Idol. I remember I used to be so excited to hear them all sing and then get eliminated, and now I just fast forward through the whole entire show to see the end. I've actually decided that I really only need to watch the elimination show because they quickly recap the previous night. I guess that's good because I'd rather spend my time watching Deadliest Catch or the Office or pretty much anything else that's on the DVR. Is it just this season? I don't even care who wins... strange....
8 comments:
Looks like you aren't the only one and I feel the same way...
http://www.sltrib.com/ci_9124529
I think you're pretty spot on, Ash. This year is a big snoozer! I love how you threw Deadliest Catch in the mix as one of your favs to watch!
I agree! I tuned in for the first time last week and was NOT impressed...I blogged about it if you want to read the rest of my opinion! : )
Ok...so apparently I'm the only one who still loves Idol! I totally love David Cook and David Archuletta and am so excited to hear their albums after this...regardless of who wins!
I still love Idol!!! I think the contestants this year are really talented & I've loved that they can play instruments. I think what has stunk this year are the mentors. Other than Dolly Parton, of course. She rocks! Ha! I hope next year they'll pick some more contemporary mentors. Maybe the dip in the ratings will be a wakeup call!
all I can say, is you guys are such tv snobs. What's wrong with Idol? How can you not still enjoy the judges comments...and did you see the call in about Simon's first kiss. It's not a big snoozer, Rachel. You kids are just so easily bored with everything.
On the other hand, I am glad you finally wrote something on this blog...it was in fact becoming a big snoozer:) You always have good posts!
Lorraine, your whole comment made me laugh! You got all parenty on us, ha!
Forget Idol. The History Channel has great series on the Revolutionary War.
Post a Comment