Monday, February 1, 2010

Beautiful Faces

I recently bought this bathing suit for Miss. P, and I had to try it on her...so flippin' cute! And I love this face! I'm pretty sure she was telling me, "Are you done taking my picture in the suit?"

The sweet sleepy face...
"Look mom, I have food in my mouth" face...

The innocent booger nose face...

The stinker face...

The happy face...

6 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh my goodness...your title is perfect for that!! I love your wording on this post and such cute pics!! One precious little girl!!

Krista said...

I'm loving your new posts! P has such a fun little personality that shows through in all your pictures! I can't believe the cousin resemblance, too! Crazy!

Kobie said...

She's such a cutie! And what I wouldn't give to have my girls running around in bathing suits right now. Jealous!

Erin said...

Great faces little P! I love her teeth smile and her swimming suit!

Rachel Olimb said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Reagan in that first picture! So cute!

Jason and Lisa said...

What a cutie. I love her many faces.