First we got ready to go to church on Christmas eve. We were really excited to go. Unfortunately, there wasn't a place for us to sit, so we missed the service. Paisley looked incredibly adorable in her little Gap outfit that her Auntie Summer bought here before she was even born! It was a little big, but who cares! She also had on the sweetest red shoes!


Every Christmas Eve we go to my parents house at night and eat dinner and do gifts with my mom's side of the family. Here we are leaving...Paisley looks peaceful, but she had just been screaming her head off. :)

On Christmas morning we go to Aaron's parents house for presents and breakfast. Here's Paisley opening her Christmas present. She wasn't really into it. Maybe next year.

After Aaron's parents house, we go to my parents house and meet up with my sister and her family. Here's Aaron opening a shirt that Tim got him. I'm scared... (The shirt says, " 'scuse me while I punch this guy")

My mom, sister, and I. Ok, seriously, I don't know what I would do without my mom and sister. They have been extremely helpful to me during these last 3 weeks. I'm so thankful for them!!!


We had a very merry Christmas. How could we not with this little gift??
2 comments:
What a little cutie. I love her Christmas outfit. Gap has the best clothes.
The picture with your mom and Summer is pricless! Since we were little I always loved how close you guys were. I don't know what I would do without my mom and sisters. My dad always told me and my sisters to be nice to each other because someday we would be best friends...he wasn't kidding! I'm so glad I have them.
Post a Comment