For Christmas P got a little baby stroller and the other day we broke it out! She thinks it's pretty fun. When I put a baby in it, she usually just pulls it out. She doesn't walk with the stoller yet, but in the picture it looks like she does.
My Mom has a baby doll and stroller at her house for the granddaughters...and they both love it! Paisley is going to have so much fun with that stroller...especially when she can take off with it! :-)
Oh, I love that little stroller! I have a feeling this is going to be around your house for awhile. She's going to enjoy doing things her mommy does :). How cute!
3 comments:
She looks so big. The new pictures are great.
My Mom has a baby doll and stroller at her house for the granddaughters...and they both love it! Paisley is going to have so much fun with that stroller...especially when she can take off with it! :-)
Oh, I love that little stroller! I have a feeling this is going to be around your house for awhile. She's going to enjoy doing things her mommy does :). How cute!
Post a Comment