Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9 Months - WHAT?!?!?

Are you as shocked as I am to say that Paisley is 9 months old already? I have to say that we have really enjoyed this age/stage of her life. She is so full of personality, busy, busy, and did I mention busy?

I can't help but brag about her...

She can say, Mama and Dada.
She has turbo speed crawling.
She is starting to walk.
She rambles on and on.
She enjoys playing with magnets on the fridge.
She is really good when we go shopping - a girl after my own heart.
She loves to hide and play peek-a-boo.
She loves to go into church and sing and point at Matthew.
She likes to push her stroller around the house, but pulls the baby out of the stroller first.
She takes 2 naps.
She sleeps 11 hours at night.
She can do the signs for "more," "eat," and "all done"
She knows where her nose is.
She can wave.
She likes to clap and do the hand motions for "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Patty Cake"
She eats just about anything.
She is perfect! :)


Here she is at the doctor's office

Here are her current stats:
Weight: 17.8lbs (25%)
Height: 29.5in (97%) - not sure where she's getting this?!
In the past 3 months she has grown 3.5 inches!! No wonder I'm constantly buying her pajamas!

She's a health little girl and we are so thankful. She got her first flu shot today, and will have to get another one next month. As for the Swine Flu vaccine - we still aren't positive we are going to do it. Man, that totally stresses me out! It's hard being a parent that has to decide what to do! If we get it, it will be next month.

4 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

I really cannot believe it. How did that go so fast. I swear it was just yesterday that you were decorating her room!

Barb said...

Only 3 short months to 1 yr! She IS perfect :)

Lorraine said...

That swine flu vaccine would stress me out too. Complicated life of a mother with the most precious gift on earth! She is adorable. I'm so glad she has you and Aaron. What a blessed little girl she is.

Jamie said...

PERFECT!!! PRECIOUS GIFT! She is a blessed little girl to have a mommy and daddy like you two! We are all blessed!