Monday, November 16, 2009

Messy Messy

Our daughter is a messy eater!! She has discovered a love for blackberries and blueberries. I have to say, she loves blueberries just about more than anything! However, it's more fun to take pictures of her eating blackberries...
This is how excited she was eating the whole time! ha!
This is a great picture for you to see how she's getting more teeth! The top 3 of 4 are coming in...we're just waiting on that other front tooth to pop through!
"mom, they are all gone."
Really Paisley? Like we need more of a mess.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

LOL...that last pic is awesome! Addysen does the same thing! What's the deal with getting incredibly messy hands and then putting them IN their hair?? Wanting to be absolutely sure they get a bath afterwords?? :-)

Erin said...

I love her smile her teeth are coming in great! I too wonder why they put their sticky hands in her hair? Too funny.

Rachel Olimb said...

Wow, she IS a messy eater, ha! So cute!