Thursday, November 5, 2009

poor blog

I have not forgotten about you. I just have been so busy, and the free time that I do get I have been making Paisley's FIRST birthday invites. I can't believe it's almost here. I think I'll be a little emotional that day...

Anyways, here's what we've been up to including Halloween!


Are you kidding me? No feet on the table!! ha!
There is little to no crawling around our house these days. Paisley has discovered a love for Raggedy Anne. She loves to carry her around.


She also loves to carry around dish towels.And of course her baby Jeni.

She's such a beautiful girl, if I do say so myself!
So happy and fun!
She's my little buddy.
Last week we went to our church's chili cook-off. Paisley looked so cute, I had to take her picture when we got home.
Paisley likes to push her face up against the screen or door and I finally got a picture!
Paisley loves her Papa! She can't say his name yet, but she knows exactly who he is!
Hanging out with Reagan who always tells me..."Pwaisley (that's how she says it) wants to swing."
How did we get so blessed?!
Our daughter might be a body builder. Not that that's what we want for her, but I think it really might be her future. She is ALWAYS finding weird things to lift and try to walk with that are heavy. Here she is lifting her stroller with one hand, like it's nothin'.
Carrying around a step stool.
All that working out makes a girl tired!
This is the face that I usually see when I look down any time I'm in the kitchen doing something.
When I took this picture the other day, Aaron was saying how she looks so cute and big just wearing jeans and a long sleeve. Where has the time gone???
Halloween! Here's our little Tink!



Reagan and Paisley were both Tinkerbell...
We had a Halloween pot-luck and that's right, Aaron and I went as Jon and Kate!
I can't even tell you how many people thought this could possibly be my real hair!! YIKES!
This is Maddie, the cute lady bug.
Paisley and her friend Alexis, Raggedy Anne.
Wow, that was a long re-cap.

6 comments:

THEM 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THEM 5 said...

wow! I cant believe she will be 1 already!! I still love those jeans in the baby jeni picture..it seems like just yesterday Reagan was wearing them!

Rachel Olimb said...

Loved the recap, I was hooked from the very first no feet on the table picture :). Love the close-up of the two of you, so cute!

Krista said...

Great post! I love all the pics! I was just thinking on Saturday how grown-up P seems, walking all over the place! What a sweetie! I love the mommy /daughter picture and the picture of the 2 tinkerbells! I love that Reagan added her own little pink cowgirl boots to the outfit! Ha!

Lorraine said...

Oh wow, such great pictures Ashley. I'm like Rachel, I was loving that feet on the high chair! She is precious. How did you live without her? An unspeakable gift! Children are a blessing from the Lord.

Erin said...

Wonderful pictures. I love the recap and the last week or so. She looked so cute in her Halloween pictures and it's funny to see her pressed up against the screen door. Such a blessing!