Life has sure changed...in a good way. I have come to realize that kids are a ton of work when they are tiny - then as they get bigger they are still a lot of work, but it's just different. Each stage has had its challenges for me and I have to remind myself that this is only a phase and will soon pass on to the next one. I know most of you think Paisley is a sweet innocent angel...which she can be, but we are now facing a natural born sinner who wants to be independent! I say that with much love. :) I'm thankful for her every day, and can't imagine life without her. Plus, how could I say anything bad about this sweet face?

Now for the pictures from last month...
I recently purchased a hair cutting chair, P loves to climb in it.

I know it's a little blurry, but I love this.

Paisley's Valentine's she gave to her friends and family.

My favorite people.

She is now such a big girl that she likes to sit on the bar stools and eat snacks on the counter.

A few days before her Auntie Amber returned she got to sport her USMC shirt.

Oh, one of the best parts of summer...FLIP FLOPS...although I think they go with any season.


Practicing good dental hygiene while playing, a natural multi-tasker.

Oh...one of her favorite things to do!

She also enjoys hiding in her closet.

Paisley must get her love for drawing from her Uncle Paul and cousin Madi. She is right handed and likes to draw with pens more than any other writing utensil.

The best for last! If you were around me when P was a little baby, you would have seen me obsessing with using this daily - and you probably made fun of me, I won't name names. Can I just tell you that now she loves it just as much as me??! I know, we're totally weird. However, I will say that it is SO great when she does have a runny nose that she just smiles and lets me suck her boogers out!! LOL
4 comments:
Ha ha...love that last pic! Too funny! And that first picture...oh goodness...is she ever a cutie! I laugh at how many of those things Addysen loves to do too! These are such fun ages!
I agree that when they get older it's not really easier but just different. It's fun to see what P is doing now... What is with little ones and toilet paper! And the last picture is so awesome!
Hahaha!! She's just adorable! Love the flip flops and manicured toes. Such a girly girl! Too cute!!
That last pic is adorable. . . good thing you went back to the hospital to get the real deal :)
Also, she has the cutest little feet ever! She is your mini-me with her jeans and flip flops!
Post a Comment