Friday, March 26, 2010

Flagstaff 2010

Every March during Spring Break my family goes to Flagstaff. It's a great week full of relaxation and food! I was thinking back to last year's trip and how small my little peanut was:
It's seriously AMAZING to me how much these little people change in one short year!

Usually while in Flagstaff we think it's a good excuse to not get dressed or care about what we look like. Paisley was following suit by wearing this the first day she was there to go out on a walk. We always say, "only in Flagstaff..." Yes, as you can see she is wearing footed jammies, crocs, and a jacket.

Experiencing a pine cone for the first time. I had to tell her it was ok to touch it, because she kept pointing at them saying, "no no"
Me and Aaron - gosh, I love him so much...he's cute, right?!?
We hung out outside a lot!
Blueberries, anyone?
Our first day there, grandma and papa took Paisley to Target to buy her some toys. She came home with this tiger who blows TONS of bubbles.
We celebrated St. Patty's day.
Paisley celebrated with a Guinness.
There was a playground right by us so we played there one afternoon. Here's P meeting the big bear.
Touching snow for the first time. (Which she loved to rub in her hands)
Climbing in the hippo's mouth.
On the teeter totter with me and grandma. I'd ask her if she was done, and she would give me a firm, "no."
Hanging out with my little buddy.
One evening we came home and TONS of deer came through our front yard! There was more than I could count and more than I've ever seen at once in my whole life. It was pretty incredible.
The snow had melted, but she didn't care!
So fun...excuse Paisley for freaking out in this nice family picture. :) 2010
Last year 2009

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! Isn't that incredible when you look back, how much they change in just a year?! Wow! Love that pic of you and Paisley, by the way!

Rachel Olimb said...

Seeing all those deer must have been amazing! So glad you guys had a nice time on your fun annual trip!

Lorraine said...

Such great pictures! Aaron is cute...and so are you and Paisley. Just a whole cute family! You are beyond blessed. Isn't it so fun to see how they experience everything for the first time. So glad for you to appreciate all that. She is one lucky girl to have you for a mom.
I'm with Rachel on the deer...wow! Amazing!