Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter

I guess I was so ahead of myself...and pretty much kidding myself with the whole pre-Easter post!Here's Easter...In the morning before church we had a little photo session with the girls - Paisley and her bff Aubrey.
They are so cute together. I know you can't tell by Paisley's face, but she really does love her Aubs!
Makes me laugh!
I had to post this, because it looks like they are freak dancing! LOL (not that we encourage that type of dancing)
We had our families over for Easter dinner in our ghetto rigged shaded backyard. It was a little too hot, so Aaron and his dad and brother made this up...fancy, right?!
Then we had an egg hunt.
P was for sure into this! After she found all the eggs she kept telling us "more."
Cousins!
The Easter bunny made his second appearance at our house this year. However, he some how delivered P's basket that night. I think it's because he was being kind to Aaron, who had previously worked some 36 hours...
Crazy how much of a difference 1 year makes...
Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Barb said...

I love when you put the "year before" pictures, I can't believe how much Paisley changes! Can that little girl get any cuter???

Erin said...

Paisley looks like a little doll. I also love your outside shade. It looks a little lop-sided but you are right, it was hot that day!

Lorraine said...

oh, i love these pictures! I'm so glad you did the easter egg hunt! I love how you "hid" the eggs...NOT! Ha! We hid eggs every month of the year once we realized how much our kids loved finding them! Kudos to Aaron on the really ghetto shade. Wow! For someone with so much class, he does ghetto really well! Way to go little hostess with the mostest on the easter party!!