We started on Friday decorating Easter eggs with Aubrey (Paisley's BFF) and Michelle.

They were pretty into it. They just colored on the eggs and put stickers on them.

The girls and their creations.

Today, Saturday, we headed down the the Power Ranch egg hunt.

I wasn't sure how Paisley would do - you know, grasping the concept of going to get an egg and put it in the basket. She did really good though! I think she put 3 in there! ha! I was SO amazed at the parents with their little kids and yelling at them to get the eggs and then the parents scooping up a bunch and dumping them in their kids' baskets. Really?

Got one!

Collecting some eggs.

Put it in the basket!

Paisley's Auntie Amber, Grandpa, and Uncle Jordan also were with us for the egg hunt. P sure does love her auntie!

So happy early Easter to you all!!! "He is risen!...He is risen indeed!"
3 comments:
P looks so big in that last picture with Amber! So cute! Happy Easter, Gaskill's!
How fun. Happy Easter!
I'm so behind on your blog! And now I want to comment on all of them! Ha! Well, I felt convicted with your commentary on bad parents at the easter egg hunt. I have to say, I think I did that...it's a first born competitive thing...I guess. I had to help, because my kids were sooo slow and they just weren't getting enough eggs. Glad you were such a great role model to Paisley of how to share and be nice.
Post a Comment