Last week my sister and I went to Colorado. Here are some pics from our trip!
We were SO excited to have some time with no kids and just the two of us!
So we did priceline to get a car, and it was super cheap. So when we got there, we were talking about how we should try to upgrade the car to a jeep or convertible. This is what we ended up with!!!! We were SO excited!!!!!

We walked around downtown Denver, where there are some WEIRD people. However, the scenery was beautiful and my sister looked so cute! ;)


Funniest story of the trip = After leaving downtown Denver, we put the top down. As we are driving down the road it started to sprinkle. My sister stopped at a light and started the put the top back up. The light turned green...SHE STARTED DRIVING!! The top was standing straight up and we were dying laughing and crying driving down the street. The top won't go down when you're moving so it stuck! She did eventually pull over and finish putting it down.We hiked Horse Tooth. This was a hard hike! We are not the hiking type, but we were pretty proud when we made it to the top!


This is the view of Jason's backyard...pretty amazing!
It was a great trip, and I'm so thankful for my sister and the friendship that we have!

1 comment:
I'm jealous! What a fun trip! That story about putting the top back is something that would totally happen to me and my sisters. Good times.
By the way- I just read your comment and you're not kidding. The hospital ones are the best! The only ones I will use. I have to say that you're lucky Paisley likes it. My girls HATE it! I think Lucy can tell when it's coming.
And can I ask why you had the nose sucker in the microwave? I'm just happy you were able to replace it!
Post a Comment