Madi is the best 9 year old i know - soon to be 10. I CANNOT believe she is going to be in the 5th grade. I was in junior high when she was born and can remember it so well. She has grown up so fast and is becoming a beautiful young lady. She's really smart. She's a total book worm and she loves to learn.

Isaac is 5 - soon to be 6 (Madi and his birthday are only 5 days apart). He is seriously the sweetest boy I know. He will even cuddle with you. He loves any kind of superhero and loves to make noises and play. His favorite store is Target and he always asks me to take him there to buy him a toy. Today he went to the eye doctor and has to get glasses...so now he's going to be even MORE cute (if that's possible).

Reagan is the crazy one of the bunch - although they are all a little crazy. She is incredibly cute and TOUGH! I think that has to do with the fact that she's the youngest. She can make me feel so welcomed when she spots me and yells, "auntie..." and runs to give me a hug. She loves to swim and is like a machine in the pool.
So those are the 3 best little kids in my life. Aaron and I love them with all of our hearts. I just thought I needed to share that with you!!
1 comment:
okay so I may be a little biased but I TOTALLY agree! They are pretty special....and they all LOVE their antie and kuncle! Isaac is so excited for a cousin, he keeps saying he cant wait for HER to be a Boy..ha ha.
Post a Comment