Alright folks, it's official, she has a name!
Paisley Grace
So the other day when I was showing Aaron the bedding I was wanting to order, i was telling him that it has the paisley pattern on it. He said, how about that for her name? I never thought of that before but I just liked it instantly.
There you have it. No real deep meanings or family history, but we just love it!
It's funny how when we give her a name, she feels so much more real. She no longer has to just be "baby" or "her."
(Can you believe all the posts I have made? I'm actually kinda proud of myself!....just don't get too used to it!)
7 comments:
That's very pretty, but I think you need another voting widget--"Paisley Grace" or "Timequa"?
love it!
Homerun!
Love it! So excited to call her by name now instead of Baby G!!! It's true how "real" that makes it when you call her by name...how fun! :-)
I do like Timequa and may stash that away if we ever have a girl. Thanks, Tim & Barb!
However, I think Paisley Grace Gaskill is just beautiful! Great job, guys!
Very pretty. Can't wait to meet here in a few more months. How exciting!
Paisley sounds like a person who will be fun to hang out with. And Paisley Grace Gaskill just sounds like it's three names meant to be together! Can't say I've ever met a bad Paisley either. So great job!
Post a Comment