Wow! 30 weeks! I seriously cannot believe we are here. Aaron and I were talking the other night saying, "10 weeks to go!" and I was telling him how it seems like it has gone by fast, but at the same time I feel like I've been pregnant forever. Although the room is done and I can see her moving and feel her - it still doesn't seem real! I know reality probably won't hit until I'm in the hospital holding little P!....or maybe not until we are home, who knows!I'm not only on the count down for her to be here, but to be able to be at home! I only have 5.5 weeks left of work - November 13th is my last day! Woo Hoo!
You can all thank Rachel for the professional picture of me on the beach! Man, did I ever feel like a beached whale. You know, you usually go to the beach, put your suit on, suck it in, and feel pretty good...no so much this time. haha!
10 comments:
Well, if you think you are a whale, I would say that you are the most beautiful whale in the whole world! Tell Paisley that I love her and I'm continuing to pray for her.
Cute pic!! And I agree...you look great!! Can't wait to meet Paisley!
You look more in shape at 30 weeks than I do now! You're beautiful.
The countdown to Paisley and sandwiches is on now :).
Shamu wishes he looked as good as you do!
:D
I tried sucking it in while being pregnant. But I got a stomach ache really bad and I still looked really pregnant! I think you look adorable.
oh my gosh...you are the cutest pregnant beach girl ever. I am so glad she took that picture of you. What a great memory - starving on a rainy overcast day at the beach and still smiling.
Beached whale??? Not even close, girlfriend! You are one HOT mama!! I am SO excited for you and SO glad you will get that time at home by yourself! Paisley's room is WONDERFUL!
Believe me when I tell you that I STILL look at Claire, more than 5 months out of the womb, and I can't believe she's mine, where she came from, or that any of that pregnancy stuff every took place. I swear it is the most surreal experience being a parent and trying to wrap your mind around how God brings little people into our lives to raise. I kept thinking that it would set in once I saw here...but I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE she was ever inside me!
It's amazing - but wonderful! :)
By the way, her room looks AMAZING! Nicely done!
You look so beautiful! Can't wait to meet your little one. :)
Gee sis...this blog is turning out to be quite the ego boost for you! ha ha!
Post a Comment