Oooooohhhhh. I love it. Can I come over and just sit in their and absorb all that pink cuteness?
I really should proofread my comments. . . let's try "there," not "their!" Yes, I was once teaching the young minds of America. Scary.
Oh, I'm SOOO in love!! I can't believe your counter says 77 days! She's going to sleep so peacefully in her new room in no time :).
Wow!!! What a beautiful room. She's one spoiled girl already!!!
the room looks awesome. I can't wait to meet her!
Love it, love it!! The stripes look sooo professional. I hope you paid your painter a lot of money! : )
I love it! Can't wait to see it in person.
Me likey.
beautiful. that's really special. only the beginning of how great you guys will be as parents.
Hey!!!! What happened to MY bed?Jeni
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oooooohhhhh. I love it. Can I come over and just sit in their and absorb all that pink cuteness?
I really should proofread my comments. . . let's try "there," not "their!" Yes, I was once teaching the young minds of America. Scary.
Oh, I'm SOOO in love!! I can't believe your counter says 77 days! She's going to sleep so peacefully in her new room in no time :).
Wow!!! What a beautiful room. She's one spoiled girl already!!!
the room looks awesome. I can't wait to meet her!
Love it, love it!! The stripes look sooo professional. I hope you paid your painter a lot of money! : )
I love it! Can't wait to see it in person.
Me likey.
beautiful. that's really special. only the beginning of how great you guys will be as parents.
Hey!!!! What happened to MY bed?
Jeni
Post a Comment