Ok, I know the shower was last week, and I'm WAY behind on blogging about it! We had a great day. It was so beautiful and we were so blessed by everyone that came. I can't even begin to tell you how much stuff we got, it was overwhelming! My personal photographer took some great pictures, you can check them out:
www.site27.photoreflect.com you have to enter a password, it's Paisley Grace. (Rach - I sure do hope it's ok to adveritise this!) She did a great job taking pictures! Thanks to my mom, sister, and Jamie they threw a great shower with NO GAMES!!
Here's a few pictures after filling up both the trailblazer and car and unloading them in our living room...

Can you believe I was actually nervous Paisley wouldn't have enough clothes before the shower?!?!



And here's a belly pic after the shower - 32 weeks here. I don't know how she's going to get any bigger.

Thank you to everyone who came. You all are so great to us and we are so thankful for your love and support as we prepare to become parents!
6 comments:
I was hoping to see a picture of all the stuff laid out on the couch... so you really came through. That is the best representation of the bountiful blessing you received. Your personal photographer did a great job. A wonderful day.
Thanks for removing Mr. T. Such a cute high school couple.
Wow, what a blessing! Cheri had said that you got a lot of great things. It looks like you got a lot of your big stuff too. That's great.
Holy Cow! That's A LOT of stuff!! And Rachel, the pictures are awesome!
Ok, seriously, I was so glad there were NO GAMES! As a fellow "game-hater", it was probably the happiest day of my life! (Next to my wedding day and the births of my boys, of course,... so it was the 4th happiest day of my life);)
Hey, you know what they say...don't hate the player, hate games. (Can I get a what-what?)
My goodness, Ash! Your family room looks like Babies-R-Us!!!! Does Paisley have more clothes than you & Aaron combined?! She is certainly one loved little girl already!
Lorraine, I've gotta tell ya, I kinda miss the Mr. T picture. I think it was hilarious, ha!
Ash, you really are going to have to change Paisley a couple of times a day to get through all these clothes! She is going to be the most stylin' chick around...I can't wait to see her! Oh, and you have plenty of room to grow!
You look beautiful!!I want to see a "belly pic" of you AND Aaron to make sure he's doing his fatherly job by packing it on with you!
Post a Comment