Monday, December 29, 2008

We do remember we have a blog

ok, i'm so so so far behind on this thing! I sit here trying to catch up typing with one hand and a squirmy baby in the other. I'll just post some pictures from her first week home and update more later.


Here's P in her carseat going to the doctorFirst "bath"

So tiny in her big bed! She sleeps in here every night now. We just didn't sleep well with her in our room. She does so so good at night. She usually gets me up 2 times between 1-2a then 5-6a
I'll be better about posting. I have a lot to catch you up on!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I still can't believe how tiny she is! Love the pic in the car seat!

Rachel Olimb said...

We're all so glad you remember you have a blog :). I can't believe how much she has already grown since the car seat pic!

Lorraine said...

So cute! Just post the pics, we'll figure out what's going on.