We are almost there. It's incredible how time can pass so slowly, yet looking back we have already done 39 weeks of waiting. I for sure think this is the slowest time of pregnancy. Everything is ready. Her room is done. Her clothes are washed. Her parents are anticipating her arrival. Every night Aaron tells our little peanut that she needs to come out. She isn't listening.I decorated the house this past weekend and it was weird thinking, "Do I really want to put those decorations out this year, because when I put them away I will have a sweet baby that will want my attention." Needless to say, we have fewer decorations out this year. I think I also guilted Aaron into hanging the Christmas lights on the house. I told him Paisley cannot have her first Christmas without Christmas lights!! I love everything about Christmas, and my dear husband doesn't quite feel the same. He doesn't really share my excitement for Christmas music or decorating, but he humors me in it. Although, he still hates the song, "Pretty Paper" by Willie Nelson (a song my family would play EVERY Christmas morning before we got out of bed.)
So that's it for us. Now we are just playing the waiting game... PLEASE COME SOON P!!
5 comments:
Come on Paisley, we all want to meet you!!
We're all waiting too!! Can't wait to see her beautiful face!
Is she here yet?!!!!
Hey Ash! I was just thinking about you this morning...not even realizing that TODAY is your actual due date! Hope all is going well for you today - can't wait to hear that she has arrived!
Love you! Lisa
Time for a new Widget. She's past "ready to be born."
Post a Comment