Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Little Strawberry

On Memorial Day we went to my mom's for a BBQ and swimming. We had a really great time eating ribs with homemade bbq sauce courtesy of Tim, hot dogs, corn on the cob, fried rice, baked beans, and a yummy dessert, oh my!. Can I just say how bad I need to diet?? yikes!

Anyway, Paisley had her first time in the pool! She looked A-DORABLE. I am one of those moms. I dress her like my doll. My family tells me she will someday look back on these pictures and want to hurt me. Oh well, I thought she looked cute.

Ready to go!

We bought her this little ladybug floating thing. She liked it for a few minutes...
Not so much anymore...
So instead we floated
And splashed. She loved to hit her hands on the water. I don't think she realized by doing that she was soaking her face. However, she didn't seem to mind.
We had a fun time. I can't wait until we can go in the pool again!

Ok, funny thing. After we were all done eating and swimming we were just hanging out. Tim was holding P and they were just watching tv. She sat there for a LONG time - probably 10-15 minutes (she usually doesn't just want to sit).

Tim lifts her up... and you hear him yell..."HEY YOU POOPED ON ME!!"
He was freaking out and we are all dying laughing! We were rushing to get the camera before we would take her from him. Sucks to be used as a toilet, but Paisley thanks you!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Oh those sunglasses and hat just kill me!!!!! I think it's great you're one of "those" moms. No matter how you dress your kids, they'll look back and give you a hard time. Might as well dress her how you like while you can!

Noelle said...

Love the swim pictures...SO cute!! And the last little story cracks me up...Addysen has done that before too...only I haven't been quick enough to get a picture first! Ha!

Rachel Olimb said...

I think P should color a picture for Tim to make it up to him :).

Erin said...

I love her swim outfit. You can't go wrong when your BBQ'ing and swimming. Too funny about Tim and P. Gross but funny!

Chris & Amy said...

HAHAHA GROSS!! Speaking of poop, I just cleaned THE NASTIEST poopy diaper I have ever seen. Anyways, baby poop or not, it's still gross. Poor Tim LOL!!! Thanks for the good laugh!!