Paisley has graduated from using the photo album when in her exersaucer. She can now BARELY reach the floor with her tippy toes.
Can I just tell you that I cannot wait for her hair to get longer so I can put it in pig-tails and pony tails? The other day she woke up from a nap with this crazy hair...
That is the best exersaucer ever! Addysen absolutely loves it and now basically runs around it! You'll have so much fun watching Paisley grow through the different phases on that...and before you know it, she'll be running laps around it! So fun!
3 comments:
That is the best exersaucer ever! Addysen absolutely loves it and now basically runs around it! You'll have so much fun watching Paisley grow through the different phases on that...and before you know it, she'll be running laps around it! So fun!
Wow, she's grown so much! That photo album was thick!
just wait...the hair after naps gets better as it gets longer! we always called it charlee's "rock star" hair. =)
Post a Comment