Saturday, May 2, 2009

P-Nut

I LOVE this picture!!!!
Paisley is such a happy girl. We love to see her smile.

This week I bought her one of these jumpy things. She wasn't too sure what to think of it. I'm sure she will learn to hate it because I put her in it when I'm cutting hair - if no one can watch her or she's not sleeping!
She can't jump yet, but she'll spin around in it (unintentionally) and then if I say her name, she just turns her head as far as she can to see me...it's like she thinks, "what happened...where am I...where are you??"

6 comments:

Erin said...

She is a little p-nut with a heart for her Daddy!

Noelle said...

That first picture is definitely frameable! So cute! And what a great idea to put her in that jumpie thing while you're cutting hair!

BeholdingBeautiful said...

Precious! Charlee didn't know what to think of her bouncy thing at first either, but grew to think it was pretty fun. =)

Rachel Olimb said...

P-Nut!!! Ok, that's the cutest nickname for her! The jumper is really great for building her leg muscles, she'll soon love it and be bouncing all over :). So cute!

Krista said...

P-Nut. . . what a great nickname! I love the picture of P and her daddy! So sweet!

Lorraine said...

Aaron...she's already got you wrapped around her finger. She is a doll and you are one great dad!