Tuesday, July 21, 2009

1st Shiner

Yesterday Paisley got her first big boo boo. That toy in the previous post that she likes to pull up on...yeah, that's the guilty toy. She was standing with it and lost her balance and fell and hit the corner of the box with her poor little face.We all survived. It's funny to see how quickly they actually do forget. I think she only cried for like a minute then she was distracted by something else, it's pretty nice.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, poor babe. I am glad that she forgot about it and went on playing with something else.

BeholdingBeautiful said...

Aww, poor thing. Okay, so you're going to think I stole your idea, but I literally just posted on our blog how Charlee got her first shiner yesterday too! I didn't get a picture though. How hard is that as a Mama? =( So sad!

Rachel Olimb said...

Makes her look tough and cool :).