Monday, July 6, 2009

Last Week

I'm trying to catch up on our blog since our computer has been broken. So here are a few pics from last week.
Since Paisley's hair is growing so quickly, every time she wakes up I just love that bed head more and more!

Poor girl doesn't know how freaking cute she is!

We have started playing at the mirror. She loves to look at herself. She loves to kiss herself as well.

Lately, she has been sticking her tongue out so much.

Last week Paisley also PULLED UP for the first time. I would have gotten a picture of it, but it was in her crib while she was protesting a nap...no pictures of that! I'll get one soon since she loves to stand now. And can I just say this is a whole new phase? The standing baby? I keep praying for a lot of patience. I guess it will get easier when she can sit herself back down.
She has also pretty much mastered crawling. She for sure crawls now way more than she army crawls. This girl is getting WAY too big!

No comments: