Saturday, July 18, 2009

Long Over Due

I can't believe I have been so bad about blogging! I think it's the worst time to be bad about it since it seems that Paisley has changed so much in the past few weeks.

Like I said in the last post, Paisley has learned to stand. She first figured it out in her crib. This is what she would look like when she either didn't want to take a nap or would wake up from a nap. (Can I just say I felt like such a mean mom taking her picture when she woke up and she's crying to get out and I'm snapping away? ha!)
She is so good at standing. It's like a new toy.
Who couldn't love this face with her hair stuck to her face with food?
And, of course, I have to put a bed head picture in here! I don't know why I think it's so cute.
Paisley got her first ball. She loves that thing. She thinks it's fun to try to stand and using it to balance, which doesn't work.
Those army crawling days are over. She is a full on crawler. I know this picture is totally blurry, but it's so funny!
Standing in her room holding on to the dresser. Such beautiful eyes!
Aaron and I went to Payson last weekend for a family reunion. We left Paisley at my mom's house and this is what we had after a long day of playing...
Paisley got this toy a few weeks ago and she loves to stand with it. She also thinks she only needs to hold on now with 1 hand.
Just had to put this one in. Her face is priceless.
She LOVES this thing. It's like a mesh bag that you can put food or whatever in. Great entertainment.
Her all time favorite place to stand. Of course, probably the most dangerous place to stand out of the whole living room.
Seriously, my house has come to this. How does one little girl make such a mess? We have come up with a storage solution so it no longer looks like a toy box.
Paisley's cousins come over every Thursday during the summer. She LOVES when they come over. It was so cute seeing her play with them this week. Well, actually she was ruining their little set up, but it was still cute.
Last week we also said farewell to our dear Cali. I don't really know what to write about that. It's great not feeling like I'm neglecting her anymore or that there's no barking when someone comes to the door. I do miss her, but she seriously is at the best home ever! I'm sure she's getting TONS of attention and playing with her new brother dog.

5 comments:

Erin said...

great photos and captions. i like hearing about what she is up to these days.

Jason and Lisa said...

Do share your storage solution...I'm always up for new ideas?! Paisley is getting so big, what a cutie.

Rachel Olimb said...

This post must have taken you all day :). I love the picture of his crawling onto the tile, ha! She is getting so big. Can't wait to play with her soon!

BeholdingBeautiful said...

Paisley seriously makes some of the BEST faces...I love it! =)

Lorraine said...

You may not blog every day but when you do, it's so fun to read! She looks like she's having a blast with her new navigating ability. Can you imagine not being a mom after all these glorius months with that beautiful little girl. What a blessing you have been given!