Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Because she's just so darn cute!

I'll apologize in advance for the amount of pictures. I took 313 pictures in 2 weeks...

I can't help but take a zillion pictures of this precious face!

The other day I was washing dishes and I look over and see this. Not quite sure how she got so stuck!
Paisley's hair is getting pretty long...so I tried giving her a pony.
This is P's favorite place to stand in the house.
This is why...(do I have a puppy or a baby?) She likes to chew on the table.
It's rare that you see her without a wrinkle nose face!


She is learning how to sit in Daddy's hand. She looks so focused and proud.


5 comments:

Noelle said...

Great title for this post!! She is such a cutie!! I love that you got her hair into a little pony!! I've been looking forward to the day I could try that with Addysen!

Erin said...

Cute pictures! She is getting so big. Wow.

Lorraine said...

Love it! She is just so darn cute!!

Rachel Olimb said...

Why are you apologizing for the pictures!! I just want to kiss those cheeks of hers! I think the pony is cute too :).

Melissa said...

I love the picture of P sitting on her daddy's hand :) She is so adorable Ashley!

We really gotta get together :)