Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Since my last post

Paisley enjoyed her first teething biscuit. She really loved it. However, since she has those little teeth it breaks off in her mouth and she chokes...not sure when she'll get to enjoy another one!

Playing around and being a typical GIRL!
Her Papa got her this Raggedy Anne doll and she really likes to play with her. She will drag her around when she crawls and can even stand up while holding her.
Hanging off my leg being so cute.
I put her first barrette in her hair! So cute! Side note, I think I'm going to start making these things! They are fun to make and over priced to buy (my opinion!).
Deep moment...I obviously love Paisley so much and when I look at her and think about that all I can think is how on earth did God send Jesus to die for me? His one and only Son? Having a child has made me more and more thankful and more understanding of the Love that God has for his children.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how much she looks like both you and Aaron. And, she obviously takes after both of your personalities because she seems to be always smiling. Tell PGG that I love her!

Rachel Olimb said...

I love her little barrette, I think you should make some too!