Tuesday, August 25, 2009

OH CANADA!

John and Jeni sent Paisley a package of goodies when she was just a little baby. She can now wear the shirt, shoes and sunglasses they gave her.

Here's pics of our Canadian photo shoot. (again...a lot of pictures.)

Such cute shoes! I could hardly squeeze her fat little foot in them.
She didn't know what to think of the shoes. She never wears shoes.
She loves sunglasses...not to wear, but to chew, so she wouldn't wear them for long.
Thank you John and Jeni! I love you SO much! -Paisley
Here she is emailing her pictures to the Beaton's!

5 comments:

Noelle said...

Those shoes are too much! Adorable!!

Kobie said...

Seriously the CUTEST shoes I have ever seen!!!

Barb said...

Hey Beatons, when are you gonna come hold this precious girl????

Erin said...

Oh I LOVE the red shoes. Cute.

Rachel Olimb said...

You HAVE to keep those shoes!! So adorable!