Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lately...

I have been really bad about blogging! I guess it's cause I feel like we have a lot going on, but I don't know what that entails.

Paisley has been getting into her closet lately. I mean, it's a total mess as you can see. I'd like to organize it but as soon as I try, she'd be right there taking everything back out!
She also loves to stand under the desk. I love this picture cause you can see just how tall she is!
Our great friends David and Emily love Paisley. She has been a little shy toward David, but the other night she decided they would be friends.
David has a reputation for putting children or animals to sleep when he holds them. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this!!! (She didn't fall asleep, but she never lets us hold her like that!)

Paisley has also started eating a lot more finger foods. She loves to feed herself.
She can get a little messy! but I guess that's what makes feeding yourself so fun.

The newest addition to the Paisley playhouse a.k.a. our house, is a swing! It's so great! She didn't really know what to think. It looked like she could have fallen asleep because she was so relaxed.
I love this picture because you can see us all staring at her, and her face is so cute! Thanks grandpa for hanging the swing with daddy! :)

5 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

Paisley's playhouse - love that! I think you're going to be busy pushing her in that swing, she's bound to love it! She does look so tall in that picture! Oh, and David can come over anytime to test out his sleeping magic on our little guy!

Erin said...

She is getting so big and is just as cute. I must say your closet looks really nice already!

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

We got these sliding door locks (see link below) for our closets because it drove me crazy how the kids would go in there and pull everything out. They work great, and now it's nice because I can put "sometimes toys" in there that they can't get to on their own...

http://www.kidsafeinc.com/product/8702/Sliding_Door_Flip_Lock.html

Barb said...

I have to say I am impressed at David's skills! I never have seen Paisley lay down on someone's lap like that. She's alway fighting to get up and go!