Paisley continues to eat more and more meals all by herself. I don't know why this is such a big deal to me, but to share my food with her and have her feed herself is huge in my book. I guess it's just because I know she's getting bigger and older (10 months old TODAY!).

She played with her cousins. This is funny because she wants to be just like them! Isaac doesn't really mind her taking his toys or crawling on him, but Reagan in a different story. I love when they can all hang out together and there's no whining!

We also went down to the park to feed the ducks and play.

P was pretty amazed at the ducks. She just stared at them.


Paisley also enjoyed her first time playing on a playground! She really liked this bike thing!

SPAGHETTI!! Paisley LOVES spaghetti! She enjoyed it for the first time this past week while eating outside with us and her grammy and grandpa! (and then she enjoyed the leftovers for the next 2 days! ha!)

My girl's hair is getting so long! I'm not going to be cutting her any bangs so we have to endure hair in the face! The benefit is cute ponytails like this!


2 comments:
I love that picture of her with a piggy! She looks so beautiful!
That last pic cracks me up!! So worth whatever harassing you get in later years for posting it! Ha! :-) And I'm so jealous to see the pics of you guys in summer clothes at the lake feeding the ducks!! Wish we were back there doing the same thing!!
Post a Comment