Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Big Time Walker

I just realized I don't have any video on here of Paisley walking! This is a pretty crappy video that I took with my cell phone. She is a big time walker now. She will be crawling, stop, and stand to walk instead of crawling. She's getting fast and more stable. We are so proud of her. Now I just need to work on teaching her she can still walk when she wears shoes!

6 comments:

Barb said...

WOW!!!! She really is walking alot, so big (& cute)!

Rachel Olimb said...

She looks like she took it to a whole new level this last week! How fun! Can't wait to see her in action.

Erin said...

seriously she is adorable. It is so exciting to she her walking. She is so little still but seems more like a big girl!

Noelle said...

Wow!! Look at her go!! I can't believe how well she's already walking! What a big girl!

Jason and Lisa said...

Go, Paisley!

Amber G said...

I can't believe that little muffin is walking and I'm missing it! I am so glad that I can see all the pictures on the blog! I love you guys so much and think about you constantly! I can't wait to come home and see her walk for real! By then she will be walking down the aisle in a flower girl dress at my wedding!! Love and miss you!