(she is pretty excited about turning 1)Today is sort of a strange day for me. The memories of her being born and being in the hospital are so fresh in my mind. On one hand I'm totally sad it's already been a year. On the other hand, I'm so excited that she's getting bigger. In one year a lot has changed not only for Aaron and I but Paisley has changed so much. Last year she just laid there and slept. This year she is basically running around the house, eating real food, pretending to talk on the phone, telling me "no no" and also calling us "mama" and "dada."
I never knew how much I could love someone until I had her. She has brought a ton of laughter and joy to our house. I will forever be thankful to God - thankful that he has entrusted her to us. So happy birthday sweet girl!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday little girl!!!
Happy birthday, Paisley!! I can totally relate to your sentiments which you so beautifully wrote...I felt much of the same when Addysen turned one! It's a crazy feeling to have your baby getting older!!
Happy Birthday, Paisley!!!
Happy Birthday, Paisley! I can't believe you're not a baby anymore, you're a big girl now!
Happy birthday, Paisley! I just got "caught up" on your blog posts...she is so cute and it is awesome to see how much to love staying home with her.
Post a Comment