Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Emma Grace

Baby Emma Grace passed away this Tuesday morning, June 29th, 2010. Doctors were not able to find a heartbeat during labor and did an ultrasound to check. They found that Emma's heart was no longer beating. Heather delivered Emma quickly after. Heather is in good health, but she and Todd are grieving the loss of their daughter. Emma Grace was 1 lb 8 oz and absolutely beautiful. She had a cute nose that reminded Todd and Heather of Calvin when he was born. Todd and Heather have been able to spend the day with Emma, cherishing every moment. As they looked at her, they spoke about how God knit her together in her mother's womb, how she is fearfully and wonderfully made, and how He made her perfect, just for them. Todd and Heather are an amazing example of two people who love their Savior and trust in Him alone. Please continue to pray for them as they grieve.

"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be." -Psalm 139:13-16

2 comments:

Kobie said...

That breaks my heart. I am glad to hear that they are finding comfort in the Savior. It sure makes me want to run and give my girls a great big hug.

May God continue to carry them through this trying time.

Erin said...

Thank you for sharing your friend for us to pray for her and to continue to pray as they heal.