Saturday, June 26, 2010

Heber

A few weeks ago (I know it's taken me forever to post) we went to Heber with Aaron's parents.

We had a ton of fun. This is the first time we have been since Paisley is walking. Last time she was crawling, maybe standing, but mostly unable to really enjoy being in the outdoors!

Jamie, Paisley, and I went to the dollar store - pretty much one of the only stores in town and we went crazy...I mean, Jamie went crazy buying up the kid section! The lady at the check out was like, "it must be your birthday!" uhhh...no, just beyond spoiled.
Well, we saw this quad there - yeah, not a dollar - and thought George would freak out and think it was the coolest thing. Needless to say, it's not cool, and to make it probably cost them a dollar!! Here daddy and papa g are trying to put it together.
P also got her own chair, which she loved!
The finished product! Grandpa said only to ride it on the carpet cause it will probably fall apart. I guess that's what you get for buying it at the dollar store and the fact that it's ENTIRELY made of plastic!
P-nut and her daddy

Getting to ride in the arctic cat for the second time...first was in my belly!

Can you believe we let her do this?? It was just around the yard. She found the button to honk the horn so she just did that the whole time.

My friend, Christy, came to visit while the husbands played golf in Payson. Poor Aaron golfed one hole then got CALLED INTO WORK!!! He had to drive to Mesa, do an MRI, and then drive all the way back to Heber!! That really sucked.
Christy and I were friends years ago at church, I haven't seen her for a really long time. Our girls are just a few months apart.

Grandpa is like Paisley's slave. He pretty much will do anything for her. And let me tell you, she is quite the boss!

This became one of her favorite things to do...shoveling rock.

Grammy and P.

We also walked around a lot, she liked picking these little white flowers off and then telling me "on! on! on!" and try to put the flower back on.

Such a cutie.

Someday she will be a good big sister.
Although, I'm not sure if a real baby would want to be fed like this.

Me and my P.

2 comments:

Erin said...

love the someday part in the picture of her helping baby! Great pictures. I am glad you had fun.

Lorraine said...

Such sweet times, Ashley. You are such a great mom. I love that George is P's slave. I would be too, if she was my grandbaby! Go George.