I am WAY behind on my blogging job...so sorry. This is going to be random... and not in order because I'm too lazy. :)
Making waffles with my little helper.

She LOVES to color!

Kissing Foffy - Tim's mom.

Kissing Grandma-son - my mom's mom.

Family picture from a short weekend in Heber.

We are loving the cooler weather in the mornings. We spend a lot of time outside now! She is filling up her gas tank with her spray bottle.

Happy face in the tub!

This is her new face, her silly face. And yes, she puts a wash cloth on her head and she thinks it's a hat.

Just like her daddy - totally into youtube.

Modeling her new Minnie jammies and her headband that she wore until I made her take it off for bed.

Too cool at the splash pad.

Don't call me a bad mom, but I can get so much done in 3 minutes while she watches her Elmo shows on youtube.

We are going to California this weekend and my mom and I made this...actually mostly just my mom. I just told her the idea... Paisley LOVES buckles, so this will hopefully keep her occupied for a while on the car ride.

She went through a phase where she really wanted all these babies to sit on the counter and watch her brush her teeth. She would say, "Look snowman!" or "Look Big Bird!"

Mae Mae (Jamie) and Papa G (George) were going to Heber just about every weekend and so we would skype with them. Paisley likes to skype, but more than that, she likes to lay on the desk. Odd, I know.

My friend Jenn came over with her sweet boy Andrew. Paisley really likes babies, real ones or fake ones, she doesn't care. So she was pretty thrilled when Jenn let her help feed Andrew!

Some cousin love.

This is how I know we are mother and daugher (other than the whole pregnancy/birth thing). She can eat a Cousin's sub like nothin! Oh, how I love Cousins!!!
5 comments:
Thanks for clarifying on the wash cloth. I thought it was Lady GaGa with her meat hat.
Love the lamb with buckles! What a great idea! Addysen loves those too...not sure I'm crafty enough to make one of those, but good thought at least! :-) Such fun pictures...can't believe how big Paisley is!
You and all your crafty family members!!! I love the lamb--very cool & great for the fine motor skills, too!
@Tim - Hahahaha!!! That's too funny!!
Paisley is just the cutest thing EVER!! I always enjoy looking at her pics.
Post a Comment