Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mr. Elder

Last Sunday Tim officially became an Elder of Second Mile along with Geoffery Wilcoxen, and John Kronwald!


It's so awesome to see God working in his life in great ways. I love to talk to him and get advice, because I know his council is biblical. He's also incredibly smart and knows so much about God and the Bible - not to mention any school homework I ever had he knew how to do it. I know you guys all probably know him, but I gotta let you all know how special he is to me and how thankful that he's my dad (and he actually chose that!).

4 comments:

Kobie said...

Even though I've never met Tim, I know that he has been a great Dad to you. What a lucky gal!

Barb said...

Hey hey, don't I get any credit for being smart? I married him! :)

Anonymous said...

Ashley, what a wonderful thing to say! That made me teary-eyed!! I know he loves you guys so much. FYI - He's an awesome brother, too! ;0)

Emily said...

We love Tim too and are so thankful he is serving as a leader in the church.