Monday, September 1, 2008

Madi is 10!!!!

I cannot even believe that my sweet niece is 10!!! I remember being 10, I had a Phoenix Suns birthday party where we did make-overs on each other (I know it doesn't really sound like it goes together, but that's what we did.)
Madi was born when I was in Junior High. I remember the day she was born my mom made me go to school. I was so mad because I wanted to be able to go to the hospital when she was born. My mom assured me that it wouldn't be until school was over because having your first baby takes HOURS...
I remember being in my PE class (which was in the morning) and my teacher calling me to her office so I could get on the phone. Madison Jennie was born at 10:50am! My mom picked me up shortly after and I got to hold and see my first niece on August 25th!

We didn't get a ton of great pictures from her party, but she had a slumber party where she and her girlfriends went swimming at my mom's.
Like Isaac, we don't have any baby pictures of Mad on our computer, but I think this one is really cute. She was 6 years old here.

1 comment:

Barb said...

ok, nobody care your mean mom made you go to school while your niece was being born.....anonymous