Friday, September 12, 2008

Paisley's Room

Ok! It's FINALLY painted! We still have a lot more to do to the room but I thought I'd post the pictures of the stages it went through.

This is how the room started out. BLUE! It took quite a few coats of primer and pink paint...

Stripes! I don't know how Aaron felt about this idea because it was a lot of work, but it was worth it (maybe you can ask him how he feels since he did the work).

Paisley for sure has the best room in our house!

Seriously, I have to thank Aaron and my mom for doing this painting! They both worked really hard and a few late nights getting it finished. You two are the best!!!!

Oh, the crib is in! I got a call last weekend that we can pick it up, so we'll be getting that and setting it up soon. Hopefully my next post of the room will be mostly complete!

8 comments:

Noelle said...

SO cute!! I love it!!

Rachel Olimb said...

AAAHHHHH!! It's so adorable!

Finally, Aaron. Man, we've been waiting for you to finish that last strip for like a decade now... :).

Can't wait to see it all finished!

Krista said...

I think you guys already know how I feel about Paisley's room :) I LOVE it!!!!

And I can completely relate to our children having the nicest rooms in the house!

Jason and Lisa said...

I love the stripes. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Our boys rooms are the only rooms finished in the house so I too can relate to their rooms being the nicest rooms in the house!

Natalie said...

I LOVE the stripes!!

Lorraine said...

Ok that room is amazing! Those stripes are the evidence of a Dad and grandma committed to style for Paisley. It's the winning effect that Design Star Jenn always used. You are so in vogue.

Emily said...

tSuch a cute room. There was a lot of work and love that went into that room, I can tell. Can't wait to see it all put together with the crib and everything.

Mandy Corley said...

That is the sweetest room ever! The stripes are sooo cool! But I gotta be honest...I log on to your blog just to see the pic of you and Mr. T!! You guys HAVE to blow that up and frame it in Paisley's room and THEN it will be perfect!!!