Today was Madi's first soccer game of the season! This is her 2nd year of playing. My sister and I went to cheer her on in the heat! It was fun to see her running around, she really likes playing. They won 5-1! Way to go Orange Crush! :)

The cutest girl on the team if I do say so myself! :)

Yeah, that's right, she beat that girl! (Maybe she even fell...)


Getting a little pep talk from her mom.
3 comments:
Ash--you are one devoted aunt--sitting out in the scorching heat, 8 months prego, rooting on your neice! Wow!
I agree with Krista! She better feel the love :).
Miss you guys!!!
Those kids are growing up so fast and you will always be a special part of their lives because you have made time for them. Every kid needs an aunt and uncle like the two of you!
Post a Comment