So I was driving to work yesterday thinking about the things I miss most about not being pregnant, here's the top 3...1. Eating sub sandwiches!! How I would love to eat a Cousins or a Port of Subs! 5 more weeks and I plan on eating one at least once a day. I already told my mom and sister which to bring to the hospital since they are each close to a different sub shop.
2. Wearing my wedding ring. I can't remember when it stopped fitting, but I wish I could still wear it. At least I have a ring to wear so I don't look like some knocked up teenager. After I had the miscarriage I got a ring engraved with Job 1:21 on it - I did that in place of a tattoo, less permanent!
3. Sleeping on my back or stomach. No one ever told me that you couldn't sleep on your back before I got pregnant, I figured I would have to give up the stomach.
I really can't complain. I have had a great pregnancy, and I am so thankful to be able to be pregnant!
7 comments:
I love that you put those pics together...so cute! And oh my goodness...I was SO excited after Addysen was born and I could wear my wedding ring again...I totally missed that when I was pregnant!
I love all those pictures! I can't believe you only have 34 days until your due date! It says you're supposed to be getting your rest, so you better ramp up your naps now :).
You are such a cute prego lady! Isn't it funny to think back to 18 weeks when you thought you were huge?! I still look back at a picture of my stomach at 23 weeks & wish I could get my stomach back to that NOW!!! But at the time I thought I was a whale!! Ha!
I love the grouping of pictures. You look great. Oh and I remember thinking how great a sub sandwich would taste. That and Krispy Kremes. I still crave them. Humm...I wonder if Jake would make a run for me!!!
You look beautiful! I definitely missed sleeping on my tummy too!
How cute! You two must be getting SO excited, she's coming so soon!
That is neat that you have all the pictures together side-by-side. It will be fun for you to look back at. It's funny the foods we miss...with Eli I wanted hot dogs (and I normally don't like them other than every once in a long while) and with Grant I wanted a sausage mcmuffin. I got both those when the boys were born. :>) With E, I couldn't wear my ring the whole time that i pretty much shoved it on as soon as I could shove it back on.
Post a Comment