This is our team. From left to right: Deanna, Christina, Rachel, Beth, Susan, Tracey, Janelle, me, and Geri (although she doesn't work in children's)

They didn't let me come into the commons until it was time for the shower to actually start. It was so beautiful.

Here's the tables. The squares in the middle were sewn and embroidered for Paisley by Deanna. Each one says something different, ranging from "Jesus Loves Me" to her name or Bible verses.

Here are the incredible favors. Jeanelle made the cutest paper weights for everyone.


The food was excellent. We had a taco bar. I love Mexican food!

Can you believe these cupcakes?? Susan and Beth made them. They didn't just look good but were so tasty!

Christina is the song writing queen. She can come up with a song for anything. So she made up a song called, "Ashley's having Paisley" and sang it to the tune of "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" It was so funny.

We were blessed AGAIN by our friends. We got some amazing hand made items, like a quilt, framed scripture, and blankets and I'm sure more that I can't remember right now. However, now I feel like I'm back at square one with getting this room organized! Paisley is the most spoiled girl I know and she's not even born yet!

I'm so thankful for all the people that I have worked with over the years. It's going to be strange not going into the office each week. I'm going to miss them all. Although, today was my first day off, and my mom, sister, and I went to get manicures and pedicures at this organic spa then went to lunch. I can really get used to this!! ha!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Ashley, that is awesome! Look at that shower!! It makes me want to get pregnant and work at EVBC!:)(ok...maybe just the "work at EVBC part") BEAUTIFUL!
I love that you had a Spa Day! Your sister and mom are the coolest!
What Mandy? Your pregnant?!!!!
just kidding Mandy!!!LOL. Ashley your shower looked amazing. I am glad you had fun on your LAST DAY AT WORK!!! Now you can drink coffee and eat Bon, Bons for a few weeks before Paisley is born. This is just the start of Paisley being spoiled!
Wow! Those EVBC ladies really know how to throw a party. It looks gorgeous. I think Paisley is spoiled already!
I think the Children's Ministries Ladies need to start a party planning business! Your shower looked incredible!
Your shower looked beautiful! What a beautiful name for your little girl and I LOVE the colors...
Oh my gosh, I bet that room is packed full now! I can't believe we're going to see little Paisley soon!!!!!
Post a Comment