Wednesday, November 26, 2008

...hmm...

I've been hassled that I need to make a post again, I really think I feel like I shouldn't post unless I have a picture to go along with my story. Oh well. No pictures this time.
This past week we celebrated my birthday. Nothing too crazy. My mom and I went to Sprinkles to try the cupcakes because Mandy inspired me. Needless to say we were all a little disappointed in the $3.25 cupcake. I really thought they would be larger and more delicious. Oh well, at least now I can say I have gone there. We had our family and friends over for pizza and suns game, which was good.

It's incredible to see that progress meter on the blog be so far! It's hard to believe that in only a matter of 2 or so weeks we'll be holding our baby girl. I'm feeling great. Enjoying feeling Paisley roll around and get the hiccups. I know I'll never feel this again with her so I'm trying to enjoy it and remember it. Going to the doctor every week is kind of a pain, but it's nice to hear her heartbeat. They say it can be any day now, however she hasn't dropped yet. I'm just praying that she will come by the 18th so I wouldn't have to be induced.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I love the holidays so much! Aaron and I will be going to my mom's for dinner. He has to work for a few hours in the afternoon which is a little bit of a bummer, but at least it's not the whole day.

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Eat a lot! :)

7 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

I kind of agree with the cupcakes...the best part is the frosting which I guess you can buy frosting shots. Have a great Thanksgiving! Looking forward to seeing pictures of Paisley posted in the next few weeks.

Lorraine said...

i am going to post on here so that you know we do read this thing and always wonder why you lead such a boring life with nothing to blog. What would become of you if you didn't have a kid coming up to write about. When we go out for your birthday, I'm going to take a picture so that you can post a photo for your birthday. And for the record, I think those cupcakes are fabulous. Guess you're spoiled with Barb's good cooking.

Mandy Corley said...

I'm sorry I built those cupcakes up for you, only to let your hopes come crashing down!!!:) I do agree with you about the price though. You know me, I was like, "You want WHAT for a cupcake?? Lady, that's half my grocery bill for the week!";)

Well, Happy Birthday!! And I love that you are really enjoying the last few days of pregnancy! I should have been that cheerful and really cherished those moments, instead of complaining. You are so wise, Ash!! You are a good mama already!

Erin said...

Remember that your eating for two today. I am so excited to meet your little girl. Everyday I pray for you and think we could meet this little one today!

Rachel Olimb said...

Well, if you liked chocolate you could truly experience the cupcake phenomenon, everything else is just sub par :).

I expect a picture tomorrow of you with a turkey leg hanging out of your mouth!

Dan and Megan said...

Your blog page is SUPER cute! Dan and I loved to see your comments on our page. I can't tell you how important it is to cherish those little movements you feel in your belly. Since Danny was born so suddenly, I didn't have a chance to bid farewell to my belly. It is funny the things you miss! I can't wait to meet your little one. We are here for you guys if you need anything! The first week at home is tough, but totally worth it. There is nothing like holding your little angel in your arms. We love you guys. Take Care and keep us updated.

Tim said...

It was so good to have you come to your MOM'S today for Thanksgiving. We always love having people over to BARB'S house or GRANDMA's house. I'm just grateful to be part of BARB's TEAM.