Monday, February 16, 2009

Heber

This weekend we got out of town with our great friends Jeremy, Rachel and Asher. We stayed up at Aaron's parents cabin. It was so great to get away. This is the first time Paisley has been in the snow! We had a really fun weekend and can't wait to get away again!

We were laughing so hard at how ADORABLE Paisley looked in her snow attire:

A little family photo

Paisley and Asher. So funny, Asher really seems to love Paisley. He would always want to see what she was doing or kiss...and by kiss I mean lick her little face! It was so sweet. They are going to make a really cute couple someday. :)

Paisley also loves her auntie Rachel.

This was our view on the drive home from Payson. It was so beautiful we had to pull over and take a picture. We don't get to see this very often.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like so much fun. I think Paisley is starting to look like her cousins.

Rachel Olimb said...

Wow, I'm impressed with how quickly you got this post up! We had a great time with you guys! It'll be so fun when P & A get a little older and can play with one another more. Sorry about the licking. I'm going to work on puckering up with him this week :).