Friday, February 27, 2009

Update to our blog


Well, it's not like I have anything better to do...so I decided to change what our blog looks like. I am really picky, so I just had to stop looking around and just pick a background! So since all I ever write about is Paisley I thought it would be appropriate to make it look more girly.

8 comments:

Erin said...

great new look. very chic.

Noelle said...

I love the change - it looks great!

Melissa said...

So cute and girly. : )

Jason and Lisa said...

Very cute Ashley! I like it.

Rachel Olimb said...

Da bomb, baby! I especially love your header photo :). The Juice just keeps getting better!

Lorraine said...

you are one amazing artistic mom with one amazing cute little girl.

Tim said...

Now you just need to change the name from Juice to "Got Milk?"

Jonasmom said...

Makes me want to change mine...where do those beautiful pics come from (the header)?