Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mama loves you!

Ok, I was looking through our pictures and realized I don't really have any of me and Paisley. I made Aaron take our picture today. I want her to know I really was around...just usually behind the camera!I'm realizing everyday that I just love this little girl more and more! She is the best! I love that she is now responding and reacting a little more to us. It's fun to see her smirk or hear hear little voice (especially when it's not crying!) She's such a blessing to our family. I can't believe I'm a mom still though.


So, whenever we see Luke Simmons, he always asks how the most photographed baby is doing. I think it's funny...but then realized it's true as I was sitting on the floor with her yesterday just snapping away!
I sat her up on the couch and it just made me laugh! She looks like she's thinking, I'm so cool.

3 comments:

Kobie said...

What cute pictures! I got your super cute announcement today. She is a doll I tell ya. Also, I seriously just ran into a girl whose name is Ashley Gaskell. Your name with an E. How wierd!

Lorraine said...

Oh she is a doll. Looks like you are having a blast. I MISS YOU!

Chris & Amy said...

It's so fun to see you as a mom!! I still can't believe it either! Hehe! Glad you are having a blast- and don't forget to live life a little... instead of always taking pictures! Oh, what am I talking about?!?! Take a billion more!!!