Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Reagan Turned 3!

Well Saturday Reagan turned 3! I really can't believe that she is that old already!! It seems like yesterday I was rushing down to the hospital in the middle of the night to see her arrive!
I think I spent every day in the hospital with my sister when she was born. Since she had a c-section, we were there for a few days. I couldn't go a day without kissing her and lovin' on her sweetness.
I remember she was so calm and sweet as a baby, we would think she was going to grow up to be a mellow child...boy were we WRONG!!!

We celebrated her birthday at the park, where we ate some great food, had super cute cupcakes (that my mom and sister decorated) and the kids got to play on an inflatable slide and bounce house.Cute cupcakes, right?

I seriously love her face in this picture. It's kinda depicts how her life is. She gets so excited about everything and she's very animated.

And what would a post be without a picture of Paisley? She enjoyed herself at the park. She's really working on her smile...it's so cute.

This is Asher...he's going to be Paisley's best friend. We wouldn't be opposed to them getting married...IF she has to get married, we choose Asher.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love the cupcakes. They are super cute. And we look forward to the invite of the Asher/Paisley wedding!

Melissa said...

Matchmaking already?!? I'm sure they'll make a lovely couple someday! : )

Rachel Olimb said...

"I do" - Asher

Great B-day party for a special little girl!