Monday, June 15, 2009

Never Knew Diapers Could Be So Fun

After Paisley gets her diaper changed she loves to sit up on the changing table, real safe, right? Anyway, I let her do it... She thinks it's so fun to pull out all the diapers in the box, eat some of them, toss them on the floor, and shake them. I don't know why we try to figure out what to play with or what toys to buy when all she wants are non-toy items. When will we learn?


You can't really see all the diapers around her on the dresser, but they are pretty much everywhere.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

I love your comment about all she wants is non-toy items...isn't that the truth at this age!! :-)

Jason and Lisa said...

I don't think they do learn (or maybe its us...we should learn to just give "safe" non-toys to them). This is better than what E did today. Got into my friend's diaper bag, took desitin and rubbed it all over my friend's baby and their carpet. Oh vey!

Jason and Lisa said...

Oops, I just realized I read your question wrong