So yesterday we were going to go out and I remembered the cutest shoes in the world! These were the shoes that were the cake topper on my diaper cake that my mom had made for my baby shower. Aaron and I have thought these were the cutest things and couldn't wait until we could put them on our little girl. I didn't know if they would fit but they DID! maybe a little big, but it doesn't really matter.

She's not quite sure why something so cute would be on her feet.

They didn't seem to bother her.

So, we're walking along and I notice her head is like all hunched over...looking at her feet and the ground (which she does a lot). I just figured that's what she was doing. Eventually I stopped and walked in front of her to find her ASLEEP! I was shocked! She has never fallen asleep sitting up in the stoller. I felt SO BAD!!! So I reclined the seat and she slept comfortably the rest of the walk! Here she is when we got home.
3 comments:
Asleep on a walk and she kept the shoes ON! That is definitely something to post about.
That picture of her asleep in the stroller is completely adorable! And what cute shoes too!
Can't believe those shoes finally fit her. I remember when they looked like GIANT shoes!
Post a Comment