Paisley has officially mastered the army crawl and is now working on the real deal. She took her first crawling "steps" yesterday morning. This video is later when she was practicing. She's getting the hang of it! I'm SO excited for her!
Another change that's happened is we lowered her crib. In the morning when she wakes up she practices crawling in her crib and trying to sit up. I have gone in there one time to find her sitting up! Needless to say, I was so freaked out that she would pull herself up and fall out. Now, no more worries but when I go in there she's usually on her knees looking out the rails like she's in jail. I gotta get a picture of that!
3 comments:
She really wants to keep up with her cousins :). Way to go, P! You're so big!
Makes me feel like exercising. What determination! Go Paisley!
So cute! You should put more video's on the blog, they are great.
Post a Comment