When I heard I was going to be having a c-section, I was so bummed about the amount of time I would be staying at the hospital. However, it turned out to be so great...minus the nurses coming in all the time to check our vitals. ;)
Here is Paisley getting to see her little sister for the first time. She was so excited. She just laughed and smiled non stop.
Proud big sister
She wanted to hold Haddey all the time!
Sleeping whenever we can...
Aaron and Haddey had an instant special bond. He was so confident as a daddy and just amazing with her. I never even changed one diaper in the hospital. He is the best husband and dad in the whole world!
Me and my TWO girls. I'm so in love with them both!
Haddey ready to go home! We left on 3/23/12 around lunch time.










No comments:
Post a Comment